Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hai

Hello there...

Haven't touch my blog in almost 7 months now...

Geez times do fly aye...

Well i decided to take max 5mins a day from now on to update my blog so that all of you readers out there ( or fans ) can be entertained by my awesomeness !

Let's see...

Today is Thursday.... Went to school... Did my methods trial , was pretty hard <_< then went to do the further maths trial instead of spesh cuz im not ready yet =/ yes i know paper 1 is next friday LOLOL ! and yea i took the paper 1 spesh and physics too cuz i didn take it yesterday ~~ went to mhs comp etc. dennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... muck around @ school with de phantom's and whatnots until school finish....Headed home with the usual 2 7 9 BuS. Reached home grab some munchies and something in between...Watched some tv's, played some DotA, FB'ed some stuff, studied some ENG language analysis ETC ETC ETC...so yea dats basically about it... Im guessing my 5min is up now ! I shall update ya'll tmrw again ~

Till Then....

Adios Amigos